Terms & Conditions
- No smoking inside the property or outbuilding.
- The cottage sleeps a maximum of 6 people (unless by prior arrangement with the owner).
- Lettings are available from 3pm on day of arrival to 10.00 am on the day of departure unless by prior arrangement.
- Vehicles and belongings are left at their owners’ own risk.
- We reserve the right to remove any person or persons from the cottage due to unreasonable behaviour, damage or exceeding the stated occupancy.
- The cottage must be left clean and tidy and any breakages or damage reported to the owner.
Booking and Cancellation:
- A non-refundable 25% deposit of the total cost is required to secure your booking with the balance to be paid at least 4 weeks (28 days) prior to your arrival date.
- A £100 damage deposit is also required 4 weeks (28 days) prior to your arrival date. This is fully refundable if no damage is incurred.
- If you pay the full balance more than 4 weeks prior to arrival, you will receive a 50% refund of the total cost if you cancel at least four weeks before check-in.
- If your booking is within 4 weeks of your arrival date the booking must be paid in full.
- You may reschedule your booking if dates are available within a 3 month period of original booking date without losing your deposit.
- All cancellations must be confirmed in writing/email within 5 days of letting us know.
- Refunds will not be given for non-arrival for any reason. We recommend that appropriate insurance be taken out to protect against unforeseen circumstances and also personal belongings.
- Dogs are welcome (no other pets).
- Must be house trained (more than one dog may be allowed on request).
- Dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms, on the furniture or in the bath/shower.
- It is your responsibility to clean up any dog mess in the garden and put it in the bin provided (please use dog poo bags).
- As this is a crofting community with many sheep and hens around please keep your dog under control at all times.
- It is advisable to treat your dog to protect against ticks before you set off to the highlands & islands as ticks are prevalent.
- Any damage caused by your dog(s) must be reported to the owner immediately.
Booking Seascape Cottage confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions